Online Communication Training Program
The Online Communication Training Program delivers 53 weekly emails to each of your enrolled patients. The emails contain education about communication strategies, hearing aid care and use, and assisted listening devices. They also provide links to additional training exercises, community support and consumer organizations (ie. HLAA), and optional computerized auditory training programs. Each weekly email is fully customized to your clinic and comes from your clinic’s email address, making them a powerful marketing tool in addition to an excellent educational resource for your patients.
Rights and Responsibilities of Cut to the Chase Communication
- Collect Customization Fee and monthly or annual hosting fee.
- Obtain all information needed via JotForm to create an email proof.
- Create and modify the initial proof template to the client’s satisfaction.
- Upon client approval of the template, create all 53 emails according to the template.
- Create a designated list and enrollment form for the customer.
- Protect the customer’s payment information by maintaining PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance through TrustWave.
- Provide the customer with their unique enrollment link.
- Provide training videos via email for program enrollment, posting eLessons to Facebook, and OMS integrations.
- Provide graphic via e-mail for social media posts.
- Provide 30-minute remote in-service for staff if requested by customer.
- Deliver 53 weekly lessons via email to each enrolled patient. Patients may be enrolled as long as the customer is paying the monthly/annual hosting fee. Should the customer choose to cancel their subscription or place it on hold (see #9 and #10 below), the enrollment link will no longer be active to sign up new patients. However, previously enrolled patients will continue to receive their remaining emails to complete the program.
- Protect your patient information according to the Active Campaign Security Standards.
Rights and Responsibilities of the Customer
- Pay Customization Fee for the creation of the customized emails and $59 monthly (or $599 annual) hosting fee.
- In a timely manner, provide all information requested to develop the email proof via the JotForm.
- Review the proof and request any changes.
- Once the proof has been approved, understand that all 53 of the emails will be created following the same template.
- If changes are requested after the 53 emails have been created, the customer will pay an additional design fee, price dependent on the design time required to make the requested changes.
- Alert Cut to the Chase Communication via phone of any changes to credit card number or expiration date at least 7 days prior to that month’s recurring billing day.
- Enrollment link will remain active to enroll patients for the duration of the subscription.
- Maintain subscription for a minimum of 12 months.
- Customer may cancel their subscription by sending a cancellation request via e-mail to email@example.com only after 12 months of recurring billing. Upon cancellation:
- The unique enrollment link will no longer be active.
- Patients enrolled prior to cancellation will continue to receive their remaining emails to complete the series of 53 lessons.
- Customer may put their subscription on hold for any amount of time after the initial 12 months. While the subscription is on hold, enrollment link will not be active but previously enrolled patients will continue to receive the remainder of their email lessons.
- Customer may post links to the emails on social media.
The 5 Keys Communication Online Training Program is the sole property of Cut to the Chase Communication. While the email web links may be shared to social media, the content may not be reproduced in any shape or form without the express written consent of Cut to the Chase Communication.